In our work processes, we use diverse forms of single or multi-component workshop machine processing, depending on the requirements:
- turning, milling, processing of items up to 3.5 tons on a lathe
- thermal processing (cementing, tempering)
- welding (rel, mig/mag, welding chrome steel, nodular cast iron, bronze items)
- complete disassembly/assembly
- independent work of mobile teams in the field: all types of welding, machining of cranes, loader stirrups, all types of buckets
- all types of mechanical work in the field
- complete overhaul and maintenance of moving parts (trench excavator, loader, paver, vehicles and machines in railway traffic)
- advantages of carrying out work on the spot – significant reduction in costs for clients resulting from a breakdown – savings related to the disassembly and transport of the machine and/or part to the workshop.
- written 6-18 month guarantee of quality issued by Magmont for all works rendered!
✅ A specific quality of Magmont is that, in carrying out its work, it is authorized to use special environmentally friendly anti-corrosive coatings, eco-colors and eco-coatings of the highest global quality, approved by the latest standards and regulations of the European union
✅ Special care is given to the proper and environmentally friendly management of waste in the work process (filters, waste oil, mechanical waste)